I can’t believe it’s been 8 weeks already since I launched this channel and there are already over 350 subscribers! I’m just thrilled with the responses I’ve gotten from everyone and am really looking forward to seeing the community grow even larger over time.
There are lots of new things coming this year to the channel, but I won’t ignore the core 7 Days To Die Solo series, don’t worry about that!
I’m going to try to stick to a basic upload schedule so I don’t stray off into the weeds too often, you know that I’m easily distracted!
The basic schedule will be as follows (may/will change over time):
* All times are GMT – 7:00 (U.S. Mountain Standard Time)
7 Days to Die
- Solo Series – Posted Sunday – Friday at 10:00 a.m.
- Co-Op with Dianndra D – Posted Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday at 2:00 p.m.
- Co-Op with Zaparthes – Posted Wednesday and Saturday at 4:00 p.m.
- Twitch Streaming live with the HOD Gamers group at 1:30 p.m. on Fridays on BearededBobs Twitch channel at (http://www.twitch.tv/beardedbob)
- Really hoping to have a few seasons of this game until I get bored of it
- Will post Tuesdays and Fridays at 7:00 p.m.
- This will start by January 24, 2015 and will have a basic story/roleplay element to give the game a direction since it’s basically just a giant sandbox
- Will be posted on Wednesday and Saturday at 7:00 p.m.
Let’s Try Saturdays
- On Saturdays I’ll post one or more random game episodes of a number of games I’d like to try out. Some of these games may spawn new series if I feel they have some life or they get a lot of views. These games will be ones like SubNautica, American Truck Simulator, The Forest, or Papers Please.
I’m going to be announcing another contest very soon in which I’ll be giving away a few copies of 7 Days to Die (sorry if you already have it!) and I’ll also be announcing details about the upcoming Subscriber event on January 31, 2015.
The next subscriber event will require prior registration as it will be run in two 4 hours blocks with a maximum of 8 participants in each block, with prizes for the winner of each event. There will be an event video posted on January 26th and you’ll need to register through this websites event management system.
I think that’s all for now. Thanks so much for becoming a member of the community and I hope you’re enjoying it all as much as I am!