UPDATED! Fixed repair items for spears, fixed dew collector and changed to bottledRiverWater. Thanks for pointing out the mistakes!
Ok, so I’m starting my new mod pack with A13. I’m going to try to be a bit more conservative with some things and also try to do things that make sense. It’ll be an iterative process and I’ll need your process on things that need to be updated or tweaked.
For Version 1 here is what I’ve done:
1) Fertilizer – poop + plant fiber gives you fertilizer
2) using a hoe (left click) on all plants other than corn, this will consume one fertilizer and immediately switch that plant to it’s final growth stage (later I will probably make it be just a one stage improvement)
3) added a Dew collector. It may take several days to “harvest” water from dew, but when ready it’ll be lootable for murky water and then should reset.
4) added a chicken coop version 1. upgrade with hoe, 4 eggs to stage 2, 12 corn seed to state 3, then it’ll “grow” to stage 4 where you can loot it for eggs, feathers and meat.
5) added a silencer
6) added silenced hunting rifle, mp5, sniper rifle and pistol (will be gated behind book later)
7) grilled corn and mushrooms
8) new farmables: cactus, mushrooms, chrysanthemums, tomatoes, wheat, aloe
9) my “spears” in stone, iron and steel version.
That’s a start. Much more I’m working on, including skill books, new ammo types, more traps, fishing, etc.
1) Download the file from here: ModPack13v1
3) overwrite the files in the 7 days to die -> Data -> config directory with the four included files.
- If you want only the silenced weapons, download this file silencedWeapons
- Open it and copy the two chunks as indicated (items into items.xml, recipes into recipes.xml)
- Enjoy the silence